Terms & Conditions
Latest Amendments: October 2021
These Terms will apply to our website. Please read these Terms carefully and make sure that you understand them, before proceeding with it.
You should print a copy of these Terms or save them to your computer for future reference.
Use of our Website
Who we are
Connolly’s RED MILLS (“we” or “us”) owns and operates this website. We are registered in Ireland as a limited liability company under company number 52655 and we have our registered office at Goresbridge, Co. Kilkenny, Ireland.
To contact us, please see our Contact Us page
Amendment of Terms & Right to Vary these Terms
We may revise these Terms from time to time in the following circumstances:
- changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements;
- changes in how we operate this website; and
- [other circumstances].
- The images of the Products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer’s display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the Products. Your Products may vary slightly from those images.
- The packaging of the Products may vary from that shown on images on our website.
- All Products shown on our website are subject to availability which can vary from country to country.
How we use your Personal Information
We will endeavour to take all possible reasonable care to keep all your personal details secure. However, in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide while accessing our website.
Intellectual Property Rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You must not without written consent from Connolly’s RED MILLS:
- Republish material from www.redmillshorse.com/en-sa/
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from www.redmillshorse.com/en-sa/
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy material from www.redmillshorse.com/en-sa/
- Redistribute content from www.redmillshorse.com/en-sa/
- Use of Connolly’s RED MILLS’S logo or other such artwork
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
Reliance of Advice
Information on our site is not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such information by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
The material and information displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions, or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for: loss of income or revenue; loss of business; loss of profits or contracts; loss of anticipated savings; loss of data; loss of goodwill; wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or older as at date of entry and a resident of the Republic of Ireland or United Kingdom in order to qualify as the prize winner.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative to non-cash prize elements (either in part or whole).
- Red Mills decision in relation to selection of prize winner(s) is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or the results of a competition the decision of Red Mills will be final.
- Use of a false name or address by a competition entrant will disqualify them from receiving any prize.
- Unless otherwise stated, all taxes, insurance, fees and surcharges on any prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Where a prize is to be provided by a third party, Red Mills accepts no responsibility whatsoever for the supply or non-supply or purported supply or delay in supply of the prize, including without limitation, the failure of the winner to receive ownership of or use the prize.
- Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission to use the relevant winner’s name, hometown and likeness for purposes of advertising, promotion or publicity in any media without additional compensation and prize winners agree to take part in such related promotional activities as Red Mills and/or the promoter(s) may require.
- Prizes not claimed within specified time limit will be deemed to have been forfeited and Red Mills may dispose of such prizes without any liability to the winner.
- 10. Participation in Red Mills competitions denotes acceptance of these terms and conditions and any additional competition specific terms and conditions which may be advertised.
Viruses & Hacking
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any
website linked to it.
Linking to our Website
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must not contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, offensive, inflammatory, distasteful, controversial, sexually explicit or which infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
Reservation of Rights for links to our site shared.
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Links from other sites
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Jurisdiction and Applicable law
We take all complaints very seriously. If you have a cause for complaint, then please contact us here.
Contacting the website
If you have any questions, requests or complaints regarding these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at:
Registered Office: William Connolly & Sons, Goresbridge, Co. Kilkenny, Ireland