RED MILLS provide scientifically advanced nutrition and healthcare solutions for equine health, well-being and performance.
The key to the success of the Connolly’s RED MILLS high-performance products is what we call Precision Nutrition, a five-stage process designed to maximise the potential and performance of your horse. A winning formula every time.
- Expert RED MILLS Agronomists work closely with our local grain producers
- We only work with trusted global ingredients suppliers
- All raw ingredients are rigorously tested
- On-site laboratory facilities
Rapid analysis of raw ingredients and finished product
- Guaranteed consistent nutrient standards
- All raw ingredients and finished product are NOPS tested (Naturally Occurring Prohibited Substances)
ADVANCED COOKING TECHNOLOGY
- Connolly’s RED MILLS have developed some of the most technologically advanced manufacturing processes in the world, including steam cooking, double pelleting, extrusion and micronisation.
- The combination of these four inhouse feed and food processes ensure RED MILLS feeds are carefully cooked to achieve maximum digestibility and that all nutrients are made readily available to the horse during digestion.
- Developed by RED MILLS technical team
- Combines the RED MILLS Pro Balance vitamin and mineral package with select ingredients
- Manufactured, using a unique combination of processes including steam cooking, double pelleting, and extrusion, to maximise nutrient absorption during the digestion process.
- We are innovators and leaders in the field of equine nutrition and technology
- Our technical team are actively engaged with the industry
- We offer analytical services and expert advice to our customers
- We listen and gather valuable feedback from our customers
- This analysis and feedback drives the development of new products, services and technologies
Contact our sales team via WhatsApp or email
Group Commercial Manager GCC Region
Based in the UAE, Nicolas Gaumerais is the Commercial Manager of Connolly's RED MILLS Group which includes Connolly's RED MILLS horse feeds and Foran Equine supplements sold in the GCC region. Nicholas regularly travels across the Gulf to meet customers.
Group Commercial and Technical Executive GCC Region
Alternatively, reach out to Dominic Bligh who offers nutritional & technical support for Connolly's REDMILLS Feed and Foran Equine supplements. Dominic is also the Commercial Manager for Foran Equine Supplements. He regularly visits client's stables in the Middle East to advise on bespoke feeding programmes.