RED MILLS Racehorse 12.5 Cooked Mix
A palatable, oat based, high energy cooked mix for racehorses.
- Traditional/ Cereal
- Fast Release Energy
- Oats- based
- Racehorses in full training
- Horses requiring a high energy cereal based diet
- Horses with poor appetite
Specially formulated to support
- Fast release energy
- Optimal performance and stamina
- Post-exercise recovery and muscle glycogen replenishment
- Lean muscle mass and topline development
- Bone strength and integrity
RED MILLS Formulation Features
- A highly palatable whole grain formula, with high
- Steam cooked for improved digestibility and
- Source of quality protein and essential amino acids
- RED MILLS Pro Balance vitamin and mineral
package, rich in iron and copper
- Added antioxidants including Vitamin E and
- Added bone support package, including Vitamin K
- Contains electrolytes
Choose your horse’s workload and then either select your feeding rate using the per 100 kg bodyweight column, or, if you do not know your horse’s exact bodyweight, use the closest column to your horse in by horse weight column.
by Horse Weight
|Horse Silhouette||Feeding Guidelines (lb/100lb BW)|
|Maintenance / Light Work||0.25 - 0.5|
|Light Work / Medium Work||0.5 - 0.75|
|Medium Work / Hard Work||0.75 - 1.0|
|Hard Work||1.0 - 1.5|
Flaked Oats (Steam Cooked),Flaked Barley (Steam Cooked),Dehulled Soybean Meal,Cane Molasses,Ground Soybean Hulls,Ground Extruded Whole Soybeans,Ground Wheat,Flaked Soybean (Steam Cooked),Wheat Shorts,Ground Barley,Mono-Dicalcium Phosphate,Calcium Carbonate,Salt,Magnesium Oxide
Crude Protein, minimum12.25%
Crude Fat, minimum3.5%
Crude Fiber, maximum10%
Vitamin A, minimum6000 IU/lb
I have been using RED MILLS feed for over 25 years. Their feeds are high-quality and the Care range caters to all our needs, from yearling flat horses to our national hunt horses – I highly recommend them.
I have been feeding RED MILLS since the start of my training career. They have a great range of products that we use and I couldn’t be happier with them.
At Hambleton Lodge, we have chosen to feed the RED MILLS Racehorse Cubes. I feel that this product provides the horses with the right level of energy, whilst keeping them in great condition throughout the season. I like feeding to be simple, and the Racehorse Cube gives us everything we need.
I use Connolly’s RED MILS Racehorse Cubes as I find it gives our horses the energy to perform at their best and helps them recover after racing. Their coats look great all year round and I am very happy with the feed.