Specially formulated to support
- Fast release energy
- Optimal performance and stamina
- Post-exercise recovery and muscle glycogen replenishment
- Lean muscle mass and topline development
- Bone strength and integrity
RED MILLS Formulation Features
- A triple whole grain formula
- Steam cooked and double pelleted for improved digestibility and nutrient availability
- Source of quality protein and essential amino acids
- RED MILLS Pro Balance vitamin and mineral package, rich in iron and copper
- Added antioxidants including Vitamin E and selenium
- Contains electrolytes
- Added bone support package, including Vitamin K
Choose your horse’s workload and then either select your feeding rate using the per 100 kg bodyweight column, or, if you do not know your horse’s exact bodyweight, use the closest column to your horse in by horse weight column.
by Horse Weight
|Horse Activity||400 kg||500 kg||600 kg||Per 100 kg Bodyweight|
|Light Work||0.8 - 2.4 kg||1.0 - 3.0 kg||1.2 - 3.6 kg||0.2 - 0.6 kg /100 kg BW/Day|
|Moderate Work||1.6 - 3.2 kg||2.0 - 4.0 kg||2.4 - 4.8 kg||0.4 - 0.8 kg /100 kg BW/Day|
|Hard Work||3.2 - 4.8 kg||4.0 - 6.0 kg||4.8 - 7.2 kg||0.8 - 1.2 kg /100 kg BW/Day|
|Intense Work||4.8 - 6.4 kg||6.0 - 8.0 kg||7.2 - 9.6 kg||1.2 - 1.6 kg /100 kg BW/Day|
Oats, Barley, Maize, Soya Bean Extruded, Alfalfa Meal, Soya (Bean) Hulls, (Sugar) Cane Molasses, Wheat, Sunflower Seed Meal, Soya Bean Meal, (Sugar) Beet Pulp, Mono-dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Oxide
Crude Oils & Fats4.5%
Digestible Energy11.6 MJ/kg
Vitamin A15000 iu
Vitamin D32000 iu
Vitamin E300 iu
I have been using RED MILLS feed for over 25 years. Their feeds are high-quality and the Care range caters to all our needs, from yearling flat horses to our national hunt horses – I highly recommend them.
I have been feeding RED MILLS since the start of my training career. They have a great range of products that we use and I couldn’t be happier with them.
At Hambleton Lodge, we have chosen to feed the RED MILLS Racehorse Cubes. I feel that this product provides the horses with the right level of energy, whilst keeping them in great condition throughout the season. I like feeding to be simple, and the Racehorse Cube gives us everything we need.
I use Connolly’s RED MILS Racehorse Cubes as I find it gives our horses the energy to perform at their best and helps them recover after racing. Their coats look great all year round and I am very happy with the feed.